Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bless Them That Curse You 2xLP On Sale Now

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your enthusiasm for the Locrian & Mamiffer album. The tape edition is running very low and will be sold out very soon.

I just received the 2xLP version. I've received a bunch, but I'm only putting as many on sale as that I can possibly carry with me to the post office tomorrow.

I'll put more on sale as I can handle.

We have some of the clear and some of the brown vinyl. We did everything about this record with people we trust so the end price is a bit more than we hoped, but I think that you'll appreciate the album when you get it.

Jason Ward at Chicago Mastering Service did a great job mastering the album and cutting the vinyl. We also got a good pressing from the plant so this sounds and looks awesome.


http://www.landofdecay.bigcartel.com